Hi 5A parents,
We'll be having a short supplementary tomorrow right after English Enrichment. It will end by 3pm. Some pupils have requested for early dismissal because they had tuition at 3pm. I have granted permission for this group of pupils. Next week, we will start our remedial. Only pupils with consent forms are required to attend the remedial lessons.
Next Monday, 24th of March, we'll be going to the Road Safety Park. There'll be long day after the Learning Journey. Pupils need not bring any textbooks that day. We'll be doing computer lab work for the rest of the day after the learning journey.
This term is an exciting term! On the 3rd April, Thursday, we will be going for another learning journey. This time, we are going to the Singapore Discovery Centre. Notification and consent forms will be issued soon.
Please pardon me, I have forgotten to inform the pupils today that I need to collect $1 transport fee for the Road Safety Park and $2 for the Singapore Discovery Centre. So in total I need to collect $3 for the learning journeys. I'll start to collect the money tomorrow. Parents, can you kindly remind your child to bring the money? Please get your child to bring the money and hand it in latest by Friday. I will remind them too tomorrow.
Thanks! Happy a Blessed week ahead!
Regards,
Miss Tan
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ms Tan, when will you give out the consent forms for this term's remedial lessons or is it still for the remedial pupils from last term?
Theng Yi
ya coz preharps i may be in the remedial class this time
LCY
oh ya and also i think some of the pupils who did not come see the blog may not know about the money thing so i think we should tell them on tmmr
LCY
Yes. I will remind them in class later. I will issue new consent forms for the term 2 remedial class by next Monday.
Ms Tan
Ms Tan, can i ask, what do we need to bring to the traffic games on monday?
Theng Yi
Post a Comment