Sunday, August 10, 2008

National Day Celebration in School










What a morning! The school hall was so packed. We managed to fit in the AM and PM sessions classes! All 62 classes! Amazing, isn't it! But pupils told me that they were having pins and needles after sitting in the hall for a long time! I'm glad we finally got up at about 915am for aerobics.

I saw some of our pupils were involved in filming this morning. They were doing a short clip for the "Xiao Yuan DV" Aspiring directors and film-makers....

It was a deja-vu moment too. Feels like you were only P3 yesterday and now you are all so grown up. You guys and gal looked so professional with all those equipments. Oh yeah, I remembered asking Conrad, ChengYang, Keane and JunXiang for a shot to put up for the classblog and without a second thought, the boys fled. You should have seen Conrad's and Cheng Yang's reaction. As if I carried some contagious diseases or I dropped a big bomb on them. Hey, it's not all that bad to take a picture. Must be sporty the next time round k. No more running away when I ask to take a photo k.


Hope you guys and gals have a good break.

~Love, Miss Tan~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahas, well, if it was me, i would haf done the same thing--run away! i remembered my teacher in the p5 camp, he was holding a camara n walking around in the dining place, n whoever saw him, just ran away as far as they could...n the teacher was sooo surprised tat he just stood there like a statue, hahahaha!!!

cheers, celia