Friday, January 18, 2008

Welcome to 5A Class Blog

To my 5A Angels,

I'm setting up this ClassBlog so that we can have some sharing and dissemination of information online. I know some of you may have your own blogs and if you would like to share your blogs with us, do approach me and I can add your link to this site. If you have interesting educational websites that you want to share with the class, you can also post them here.

But do remember that we are responsible for what we post online. So let's keep everything honest, truthful and factual. No slanders and irresponsible remarks and comments. No complaints and badmouthing of anyone in the Blog. If you are unhappy or troubled over certain matters, it will be good to see me personally. Please do not vent your frustrations or complaints in this Blog. I hope to keep this Blog as educational and informative as possible. I will be inviting parents to join our classblog in the near future too.

If anyone is caught to behave in an unacceptable behaviour or having poor netiquette after repeated warnings, I'm going to ban you and you will not be able to post or contribute anything on our blog anymore.

For this term, I'm going to be the administrator of this Blog. I'll train some of you to help take over certain responsibilities of maintaining this Blog. If you are interested, do approach me and let me know.

I will put up some posts and if you are interested to add comments or reply my posts, do remember to leave your name. I desire to see ownership of comments and posts and will have no qualms in deleting any anonymous posts.

So let the fun, sharing and learning begin!

~Cheerios, Miss Tan~

No comments: