You must leave your name at the end of the comment. so far we have only spend time together as a class in the P5 camp. So hopefuly there'll be more photos along the way.
I like this blog. It is interesting. But it would be unfair to those that do not have computer as they could not be able to participate unless miss tan would spend some free times to let those pupils which do not have computer to share this things......
I've read through the blog and I think Miss Tan did a great job on the blog. Beautifully decorated. But i think too little pictures and text makes the blog a little boring. I suggest we should add more pictures but Miss Tan should ask the pupils first whether we agree. I hope Miss Tan add more things to the blog.
ByTheWay, I think Qi Ren makes sense. I think we should have some time to go Lab and use PC. Miss Tan, Please add more pics asap. I can't wait to see them. IM GONNA SAVE ALL IN MY THUMBDDRIVE(LOL, A little JK)! Hopefully have time tmr.
I, too, have the same problem with the voting. I think there is a bug with that thing as we cannot vote. Miss Tan, if you see this message, I suggest you go delete and put another vote system. This 1 maybi 2 mch bug to hold. I want to vote I LIKE THE CAMP IN SARIMBUN.
Good Luck Guys~Sorry I Commented 3 times. Yq Here ^^
I hope miss tan would put many more pictures. I think it is very plain. Could anyone share something??? (Do not look at me... I have nothing to share... sorry)
it looks strange to be the only girl in class writing comments.miss tan i think it is very unfair for the pupils who did not go to the camp.you should place the photos of the whole class joruney.
I do not want to put 2007 LJ pictures on this ClassBlog because this year is a fresh new start. This year, we will be going to Road Safety Park in Term 2 and NE show in Term 3 so I will take pictures and add them here.
Yes, I will try to take pictures of us in class and our work to be uploaded here to share with parents too.
For the issue of pupils not being able to access this ClassBlog at home, I'm sorry but I can't book the labs for the P3 and P4 are doing their CLC training now so all the labs are fully booked. So in the meantime, they can use the Kiosks around the school to log on.
Hi all, I find this blog a bit plain. ms tan , how abt putting the class slogan on the blog?( i dunnoe whether u had put it or not but i can't find it on the blog...)
Hi all, ms tan, how abt u put up a photo gallery in the blog and put all the pictures u took in the camp there? it won't be so plain then.By the way, the words in the class slogan picture is not really clear.
Before I comment about the blog, I sincefully wish you guys Happy Chinese new year!! 2008 may be the best year. Gong Xi Fa Cai!! To Miss Tan: I think we should ask the permission to add their pictures into the blog. You may have insert picture already, but I think it's still little. I think we should insert indivijual photos of pupils(With Permission) from 4A now in 5A. To Everyone: Comment more about the blog. Miss Tan have already put more stuffs. Hopefully, during the year, any of you guys have taken photo can save it in thumbdrive and sent to Miss Tan to decorate our beautiful.
I want to have a class photo outside the school so we can keep it even if we have the 5A school photo(the one we must pay). Maybe like ray birthday, Miss Tan should bring Camera so that she can add on blog. I hope to see lots of pics in this blog. Miss Tan, Please type more things on blog.
maybe miss tan could take some pictures of ppl wearing chinese new yr clothings and maybe put some CNY music!!that will be good zhiwen---happy chinese new year
Hi 5A pupils, I think the blog is still very plain bit with a lot of comments. I nope miss tan would do some actions and modify it to be nicer. But I need my dear classmates' suggestions. For me, I would hope miss tan put songs on this page.
新年快乐 ,恭喜发财 happy new year to all people Have a pleasant day too. Tshin Qi Ren
Wow... so many good suggestions here. Keep the constructive suggestions coming.
About uploading songs, we can't do that here because of copyright issues. Haven't you heard in the news that some Netizens were charged and fined for uploading songs on their blogs?
I will be adding in new features here by this week. So keep a lookout.
Ray has promised to send me some pictures his mum had taken during the birthday celebration so onece i get my hands on them, i will upload them. (with the class permission, of course)
Remind me to take pictures of the CNY celebration yeah.
Chinese new year is nt far from now... wish all a happy new year,i think this blog will be a interesting one because ms tan has added the ray's birthday picture and i felt glad...
ms tan, mayb u can add some links to d blog so tat more things can b post onto d blog. as some of them sae mayb a picture gallery or a place where can post up educational thingsn d front pg wil b d intro... so tat d blog wil b more tidy or i should sae organised... oso happpy chineeese neeew yeeear!!! FQE
sorry for the first comment it is not too clear i will repeat it again. i think we should not use short form because some of our friends including me do not know what it means.thank you
49 comments:
I think that you should use other photos then the camping ones.
Keane
I agree with anonymous...we should post more pictures other than ONLY
the class pictures
Sorry!i wrote the second comment.
JunBo
You must leave your name at the end of the comment. so far we have only spend time together as a class in the P5 camp. So hopefuly there'll be more photos along the way.
Miss Tan
We could also put photos of learning journeys when we go to learning journeys =)
~JunBo
I think we should make the voting to only make one vote at a time because sometimes other people can vote for more than one answer at a time
LCY
Yeah...I do agree with LCY but i just could not vote!
Sorry...I forgot to write my name there...JunBo from primary 5A
I like this blog. It is interesting. But it would be unfair to those that do not have computer as they could not be able to participate unless miss tan would spend some free times to let those pupils which do not have computer to share this things......
Tshin Qi Ren
the picture in this blog makes the blog more interesting^_^... but i tink there's something with the voting!
the 'fireman' pic is a funny one...haha
Hi 5A,
I've read through the blog and I think Miss Tan did a great job on the blog. Beautifully decorated. But i think too little pictures and text makes the blog a little boring. I suggest we should add more pictures but Miss Tan should ask the pupils first whether we agree. I hope Miss Tan add more things to the blog.
~YQ here ^^
ByTheWay,
I think Qi Ren makes sense. I think we should have some time to go Lab and use PC. Miss Tan, Please add more pics asap. I can't wait to see them. IM GONNA SAVE ALL IN MY THUMBDDRIVE(LOL, A little JK)! Hopefully have time tmr.
~YQ here ^^ Good luck Guys
I, too, have the same problem with the voting. I think there is a bug with that thing as we cannot vote. Miss Tan, if you see this message, I suggest you go delete and put another vote system. This 1 maybi 2 mch bug to hold. I want to vote I LIKE THE CAMP IN SARIMBUN.
Good Luck Guys~Sorry I Commented 3 times. Yq Here ^^
I can vote well at 2.oo.p.m
Sorry it ia at 4
I hope miss tan would put many more pictures. I think it is very plain. Could anyone share something??? (Do not look at me... I have nothing to share... sorry)
By the way wish everyone happy new year. 新年快乐
钱麒仁
Tshin Qi Ren
I agree wif qi ren.I tink we can put in some clips done by the pupils or mayb some music or something
LCY
excuse me but can we add some things from the PBL we are doing now so that we can hav mor tingso= on tis blog
LCY again...
it looks strange to be the only girl in class writing comments.miss tan i think it is very unfair for the pupils who did not go to the camp.you should place the photos of the whole class joruney.
I do not want to put 2007 LJ pictures on this ClassBlog because this year is a fresh new start. This year, we will be going to Road Safety Park in Term 2 and NE show in Term 3 so I will take pictures and add them here.
Yes, I will try to take pictures of us in class and our work to be uploaded here to share with parents too.
For the issue of pupils not being able to access this ClassBlog at home, I'm sorry but I can't book the labs for the P3 and P4 are doing their CLC training now so all the labs are fully booked. So in the meantime, they can use the Kiosks around the school to log on.
later will the parents be allowed to use this blog ?:D
TTY
Hi all,
I find this blog a bit plain. ms tan , how abt putting the class slogan on the blog?( i dunnoe whether u had put it or not but i can't find it on the blog...)
CWH
Sry, i don't mean the class slogan picture. i mean writing it at the place where u write the text.
CWH
Hi all,
ms tan, how abt u put up a photo gallery in the blog and put all the pictures u took in the camp there?
it won't be so plain then.By the way, the words in the class slogan picture is not really clear.
CWH
Dear Friends from 5A,
Before I comment about the blog, I sincefully wish you guys Happy Chinese new year!! 2008 may be the best year. Gong Xi Fa Cai!!
To Miss Tan: I think we should ask the permission to add their pictures into the blog. You may have insert picture already, but I think it's still little. I think we should insert indivijual photos of pupils(With Permission) from 4A now in 5A.
To Everyone: Comment more about the blog. Miss Tan have already put more stuffs. Hopefully, during the year, any of you guys have taken photo can save it in thumbdrive and sent to Miss Tan to decorate our beautiful.
Long Comment^^
YQ~Gong Xi Fa Cai!!
i'm not sure but y r there only a few people comment only and also how about adding some CNY pictures if possible...
LCY
i tink the more pictures miss tan put,the interesting will be.that makes more people to look forward to look at it!wishing all a chinese new yr^_^
srry,its zhiwen^^
Dear Friends,
I want to have a class photo outside the school so we can keep it even if we have the 5A school photo(the one we must pay). Maybe like ray birthday, Miss Tan should bring Camera so that she can add on blog. I hope to see lots of pics in this blog.
Miss Tan, Please type more things on blog.
YQ^^
Gong Xi Fa Cai guys.
Hi all!
how abt taking a class chinese new yr photo and put it on the blog?
Happy new year!!!
CWH
hi
how abt putting some of the class
pupils celebrating their bth day pictures?
LCY HAPPY CHIENESE NEW YEAR!!!
that's a nice blog now,post the birthday pictures really!The blog will look nice if we do that
junbo...Happy chinese new year
maybe miss tan could take some pictures of ppl wearing chinese new yr clothings and maybe put some CNY music!!that will be good zhiwen---happy chinese new year
hi all ,
how abt putting some chinese new year songs on the blog?
LCY-------happy chinese new year!!!
but it would be unfair to those who have to learn the songs( maybe not chinese?)
TTY
but there are no no-chinese pupils coming in yet...0.0
CZWEN
Hi 5A pupils,
I think the blog is still very plain bit with a lot of comments. I nope miss tan would do some actions and modify it to be nicer. But I need my dear classmates' suggestions.
For me, I would hope miss tan put songs on this page.
新年快乐 ,恭喜发财
happy new year to all people
Have a pleasant day too.
Tshin Qi Ren
hmm...we should put every picture that is related to Class 5A !
gong xi fa cai! happy new year!
Wow... so many good suggestions here. Keep the constructive suggestions coming.
About uploading songs, we can't do that here because of copyright issues. Haven't you heard in the news that some Netizens were charged and fined for uploading songs on their blogs?
I will be adding in new features here by this week. So keep a lookout.
Ray has promised to send me some pictures his mum had taken during the birthday celebration so onece i get my hands on them, i will upload them. (with the class permission, of course)
Remind me to take pictures of the CNY celebration yeah.
the blog is getting nicer and nicer.if ther's more and more pictures,it will get better.i love the blog so much!!love love love!!
I'm not sure but can the website that ms tan put be linked?
LCY...many times liao...HAPPY CNY!!!
hope miss tan will put more camp pic but not those embarrasing de......oh!and i vry,vry,vry,vry like de camp vry much!!:)
zhiwen:)happy CNY!!
Chinese new year is nt far from now... wish all a happy new year,i think this blog will be a interesting one because ms tan has added the ray's birthday picture and i felt glad...
JunBo!!!
i wonder when ms tan will add something on the blog coz i tink theres something lack of in the blog but i m not sure wad
LCY happy CNY
ms tan,
mayb u can add some links to d blog so tat more things can b post onto d blog. as some of them sae mayb a picture gallery or a place where can post up educational thingsn d front pg wil b d intro...
so tat d blog wil b more tidy or i should sae organised...
oso happpy chineeese neeew yeeear!!!
FQE
i wonder if we can put som pics of CNY lik our class and so on...
LCY (happy CNY!!!)
I think we should not use short form here because some of us do not know wad it means read... thank you
sorry for the first comment it is not too clear i will repeat it again.
i think we should not use short form because some of our friends including me do not know what it means.thank you
Post a Comment