Hi 5A,
I know some of you are back from the Cambodia OCIP trip & Adelaide Study trip. How was it? How was the experience? yr post-trip thoughts and reflections? Come share with us here in the classblog.
Looking forward to hear yr experiences and thoughts about yr trip or yr holiday so far.
If you got an online album you want to share with us, do add the link here.
Previously, I've shared some pix of my Vietnam trip.
Here's another online album of my Thailand Trip. By now, most of you would know that I travel to Thailand to do some volunteer teaching during my holidays. This time I went for about 11 days & because it's Christmas, we (a student hostel with 83 children I'm staying with) went up to a mountain and stayed 3 days 2 nights at a Akha village. It was a wonderful experience. Sharing some pictures with you all. Look out for hilltribes people wearing their traditional costumes to Christmas church service.
You can see many of the village kids in my pictures. They are the dirtier-looking ones. Some of them do not go to school because they can't really afford it and they live too far up in the mountain. They are such darlings though. We had so much fun during the Christmas celebration though we do not speak the same language. We creatively used our body language, hand signs and anything to communicate.
We cooked using firewood and slept inside a church. It was abt 7 degree Celsius at night. It was such experience for me. So if you asked me if I enjoyed my holidays or not, I would gladly tell you "Yes, I did!". How about you?
~Love, Miss Tan~
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
it's great so far,i am looking forward to my birthday on dec. 12,so do wish me advanced happy birthday,and advanced merry christmas!
wow! d trip to adelaide is real great fun. i really miss my buddies there, d wildlife there, d bright stars there, d environment there and of course d ppl over there.
i guess it shld b 1 of d best trip EVA!!!
qien
i also hav a lot of fun in cambodia ! the scraf there is very beatiful!
I had loads of fun in Australia! I really miss Adelaide. If had another chance to go there again, i would certainly accept it. This is one trip that i will never forget in my lifetime.
Hi Miss Tan! Seems like you had a great holiday..and sorry for your sun tan though! hahax, and everyone, have a nice holiday!
Celia
Post a Comment