Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

Hi 5A(2008),

Happy New Year!

It's great to be back to school, isn't it? I was feeling all jittery and nervous as I walked into the school gate at 1110am this morning. Never was I in the pm session before. Feels kinda funny. (Oops, dun mind my poor English. I'm rushing to finish this entry cos I need to go collect my new class in the hall in 5 mins time.) It's like I'm late for school but in actual fact school doesn't start for me until 1230pm.

I'm excited to be back to school. I hope you are too. This year is going to be a real challenge for all of us, especially you all. I hope you can settle down quick and be more focused on your studies. I'm really happy to know Mdm Teo and Mdm Susie Phua are taking your class. They are very experienced and one of the best teachers/colleagues I know in CCKPS. So you all are very fortunate. Must work hard ok. I'm still around. Taking class 2J this year. You can "book" me anytime for coffee, tea, ice jelly in school or outside school if you need someone to chat with, laugh with or even a listening ear. You guys will always be in my heart and mind. So do behave yourselves and continue to make me proud of you as you always do.

Take care children. Love you all always. God Bless!

Love and Hugs and Kisses,
Miss Tan

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Miss Tan I really wish you can teach us again this year. But sadly, you are teaching 2J. We can seldom meet you because we are in different sessions. Hope you can take us as a relief teacher.

YQ~
(Im Not sure if i spelt the relief correctly :P) I guess everyone is not coming to this blog. I'll be askin them to come!!

P5A 2008 CCKPS said...

Hi YQ, I do not think I can take you for relief. PM session teachers do not take AM session relief. (Yes, you got the spelling correct) But I prob will pop down some days during yr recess and say Hi to all of you! Saw some of you yesterday during dismissal while I having my Assembly. Was like a parent looking for her lost kid. Felt so funny & weird. Guess I'm not used to not teaching you all. Miss you all so much. But all will settle in after a week I guess.

Send my love to the others. I'm still keeping this blog. But probably will update only once a while. So keep coming in k

Anonymous said...

ms tan, hope tt u'll enjoy teaching 2j n hope tt u can find back da feeling of teaching little kids, like we r a few yrs ago... haha...
i'm ru en.

Anonymous said...

Hi again Miss Tan,
School still very stressed. I'm still having my CCA so I and my robotic friends are very supremely busy. I'm so used to your teaching and not too used to Mdm Teo. I hope you still enjoy teaching young kids. You should not only come during Recesses, walk by classroom or something like that so we can meet you often. I bet everyone in class misses you.

YQ~
^^(hahas)

Be that missing part in me said...

Miss Tan ,does ,the scraf that beat, grace and i gave ,nice?The rabbit for putting handphone we has chose it for a long time. Wish that u loves it!I am putting all my effort into PSLE.

P5A 2008 CCKPS said...

Hi RuEn,
Yes, I really enjoy teaching the lower primary. They sometimes remind me of you guys 3 years ago. Blur and innocent... hehee...

Hi YQ,
You will get used to Mdm Teo's teaching style very soon. And I don't want to distract you by passing your classroom any now and then. Yr teacher won't be pleased. hehee...

Hi SY,
Yes, I like the scarf... thanks alot. I'm glad you are determined to put in yr best for PSLE. Strive on!

Anonymous said...

Man... its 2009 and not many ppl come to this blog... Wow.... Not really that happy. I really did like mdm teo. Not quite a bad teacher, but a good one. Miss everyone!!! First time since i came to this blog in 2009. O.O
LCY, if anyone forgot.

Crushed Angel said...

Really miss you Miss Tan. I think that every year passes very fast. Its already 2009. I love Cambodia, although the place is messy and not developed(Its really true), it has left me a deep impression. Stress must have lessened on you because you are teaching primary 2 right? Thanks for everything! Grace Ong, Good Luckers!

Celia said...

hey MISS TAN! u will ROCK forever!! XDXD miss ya too...

oh ya, can go my blog too?

celia