Wednesday, October 7, 2009

1st day of PSLE

Hello Angels!

Heads up! Today's only the first day of yr exams. Just less than a week to go! JiaYou!!!!! Don't be despair! Even if you feel you didn't do well for a certain paper, just forget abt it and MOVE ON! Don't be trapped by self-pity and anger. Use that energy to do better for the next one!

Always give your best! You can do it!

Love & praying for you all in Thailand,
Miss Tan

6 comments:

Ming Ying said...

Thank you Miss Tan for all your encouragement! Time flies very fast as i remembered you still with us at the Sports Day. :D I really want to thank you for all you did for the class :]

Ming Ying said...

oh and Miss Tan, i did not spot you in the picture! Where are you? :O

Miss Tan said...

haha... Exactly I'm the one taking the picture lah. hehhee...

Good to hear from you MingYing. I thought no one's surfing our classblog anymore. I check u and Zhiwen stil do. Great!

Finally end of PSLE, how are you feeling? lost?

Miss Tan said...

not "check" but "guess"

Qi En:] said...

Miss Tan!! Missing you sooo much! It's kinda boring after PSLE, i have no idea what to do except for using d com every now and then...i m still holding on to ur Teacher's Day present haha! hope that u will be able to claim it!!

cheers,
Qi En(:

Wei Hern said...

zzz no one posts here anymore =.=