Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Lovely & Greatly-Missed Angels.... Happy Children's Day


Sawadee ka, Class 5A2008
Guess where am I in the picture?

Happy Children's Day! How have you all been? I miss all of you dearly! This is the 1st year after 3 consecutive years that I am not celebrating Children's Day with you all. You all are greatly missed. I miss those good old days. Don't you?

Hope this year children's day celebration was fun! This is also your last year having a school holidays on Children's Day. Next year, you will get to celebrate Youth Day! Wow... all grown up already yeah! I can't bear to see you all grow up.

Anyway, soon after, you will have to take your PSLE. Hang in there for a couple more days! You will enjoy the long break after! Hope everyone's well! Just dropping a short post here to tell you that I have not forgotten you. send me emails to update me on the latest happenings in school and home. Let me know how is life back home in Singapore too k. send me letters! email me then I will give u my address & I can be your penpal from Thailand! isn't that cool!

Love you all, Thinking and Missing you all at Maesai, Northern Thailand.

~Miss Tan~

4 comments:

zhi wen said...

Miss Tan,are u doing well teaching at thailand?I am sure the pupils and u have a strong bond.I am very lonely at school without u.The PSLE exam has just ended,except for HMT.The maths paper was challenging and the others were quite okay.I am sure everyone would receive ur love and do their best.By the way,Miss Tan,may I know ur address?

Always thinking of u,zhiwen
Will miss u!!

P5A 2008 CCKPS said...

Hi Zhiwen, email me at elphia77@hotmail.com. then I will write you my Thai address. What you planning to do now since PSLE is over?

Ming ying said...

hi Miss tan! i cant believe we've been away for so long! Hope you are well over there at thailand:] i look forward to seeing you in the future(maybe) (:! Hope we still keep in contact after many years!

Blake said...

hi Miss Tan,since PSLE is over,well,i plan to play computer games,chat with others,read some books and keeping in contact with u.:)Hope i might run into u next time!!(in the future)

Zhi Wen