Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome back to School & Open House 28th June 2008

Hello 5A!

Welcome back to a new term! Wanted to blog earlier to welcome you back to a new exciting term but was so caught up with work these few days! I'm so sorry. I'm sure by now, you have already heard that we are going for the NE show on the 12th July! Hip Hip Hooray! I love National Day celebrations! Guess what? I used to be a cheerleader at NDP 1997 when I was in my first year of Junior College! It was such fun! I remembered we wore such awkward, tight-fitting and funny-looking leotards that I still blush whenever I picture myself wearing it during those NDP rehearsals. I look hilarious! Must show you my leotards one of these days! You be surprised how well-kept they were after all these years.


And one more important event is our School's Open House. This coming Saturday is our school's Open House.














Please come and do invite your parents, cousins, neighbours who have children in K2 this year, especially so if they are considering whether to place their child in CCKPS next year. Let them some and see for themselves the wonderful and exciting programmes we have in CCKPS.

I know many of our 5A pupils will be roped in as student helpers. Thanks so much for your help and contribution! We also have some pupils involved in the YESCOM. Do come and support them. Buy some nice arty handmade stuff from them. I heard some really good comments and compliments from other teachers about YESCOM pupils in 5A like having great attitudes, good teamwork and team spirit. I'm so proud of you! Keep it up! Shine like stars! Continue to do us all proud! Come support them on Saturday! They will be at Class 6G, ground floor besides Maths Room.

That's all for now. I hope to blog more this term. Coming up soon will be journal entries by pupils. I'm really excited to hear how you guys spent your June holidays and also hear from pupils who went on the Cultural Exchanges in China to share with us their experiences. Watch out for them next week!

Love & Hugs,
Miss Tan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww... iam awfully disappointed tat i had missed cckps open house 2008!! i tot i would be able to see u guys at the open house this year...but too late!! *sobs* *sobs* *sobs*!!!


signing off,
COWQ