Friday, July 18, 2008

Unsung Heroes Tapestry exhibited in Suntec City

Hi 5A,

Go down to SunTec City to take a look at your patchwork this weekend! This is in conjunction with the HeritageFest 2008. 4 of our patchworks are on display. I felt an extremely sense of pride for you guys when I saw your work yesterday. There's many other fun hands-on activities you can do with your family when you are there too. The rest of those works that are not exhibited in Suntec were exhibited in the school Open House 3 weeks ago. So all your effort and hardwork are well paid off. Great job children! Exhibition ends on 27th July 2008. Go down this weekend!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, do you remember me??Ms Priya here. well jus wanted to say I am very touched after seeing what you have written about me on your patchwork project!!!i was shocked when Ms Tan told me..and when i saw the photo i really felt very happy that I was able to create a significant mark in your lives...that too for 10 weeks...i thought i photo sent was not received at all..when i see some of you in school, your respect and greetings make me feel so proud of you guys ..Really miss ya guys..Study hard ok..dun be naughty...really miss you guys..even told my P2 class about you children...thanx alot for your care and love.. and of course...I am so proud of you children for doing such a wonderful work..Thumbs up darlings!!!.mIght go down to Suntec this weekend to view your great work...(winkz)

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Luv ya...

Ms Priya