Hi 5A,
I've checked and you need not log in to surf and use the portal's interactive resources. I've discussed with Mr Derrick Lim. We decided that it will be best to keep in groups of 2s or 3s but not more than 4.
Submission date is 31st Aug 2008.
3. Task
Design & construct a 60-second multimedia presentation based on one
of the following themes:
a) ‘The Greatest Olympian of All Times’
b) ‘My Olympic Role Model’
c) ‘What the Olympics Means to Me’
d) Impact of YOG to Singapore
http://www.school-portal.co.uk/GroupHomepage.asp?GroupId=242143
I won't be able to do this project in class during curriculum time. But you are welcome to meet me outside curriculum time to discuss your project and its content. Do make appointments beforehand. The technical aspects of it, I'll speak to Miss Chiam and I'm sure Mr Mulyadi and Ms Mira can offer their expertise and advices.
Have fun! Always give your best in what you undertakes. It's not compulsory but I believe it's a rare opportunity and a good learning experience.
~Cheers, Miss Tan~
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Miss Tan,
sorry to interupt,but i juz cant login to website no matter how,isit that other computers cant login or my national ID prob??XP
CZW
MS Tan why must the amount of ppl so little? I have got a team of more than 6 ppl since you talked about it the first time. HELP!!!
LCy Here xD
I don't really think the amount of People is enough. But we should increase more so we can produce better work.
YQ
I'm sorry to disappoint you and I have to say no to big groups. We do not want the numbers to be too big because of a few reasons. Firstly, too many cooks spoil the broth. I do not want any pupils to ride on the coattail of their friends. If there's too many in a team, it will be difficult to distribute and contribute to the workload fairly. Someone will bound to enjoy the fruits of the labour of their friends. In a smaller group like 3 or 4, pupils can discuss and synergize more effectively than in a big group of 6. And also in any case if that team wins and only 2 or 3 pupils can go to BETT, it will be very disappointing to those in the big team who put in effort yet not able to represent the school.
~regards Ms Tan~
It's okay, we formed a new team. But thnks for the info!
Yup
~YQ
U r welcome. BTW, I'm not saying or implying that you guys will ride the coattails of others. But I want to diminsh that possibility to as little as possible. Hope you understand.
Post a Comment