Happy new year, hope tt we'll b healthy n lucky tis yr. Happy go lucky! Most importantly, hope tt we score well 4 PSLE. Of course, we muz work 4 return... So, let's work hard 2gether! :) I'm ru en.
Miss Tan, would you mind if you put some of the class de pupils' blog? Cos maybe some of us dun noe then when they come they can go too. :) Anyways, Happy Chinese New Year!!!!
4 comments:
Happy New Year to all pupils in 5A last year!I went back to Malaysia to celebrate CNY.Instead of happy,Iam sad cuz i got 15 mosquito bites!!!!!!!!
Happy new year, hope tt we'll b healthy n lucky tis yr. Happy go lucky! Most importantly, hope tt we score well 4 PSLE. Of course, we muz work 4 return... So, let's work hard 2gether! :) I'm ru en.
Miss Tan, would you mind if you put some of the class de pupils' blog? Cos maybe some of us dun noe then when they come they can go too. :) Anyways, Happy Chinese New Year!!!!
Happy Lunar New Year! :) Grace Ong.
Post a Comment